Saturday, May 8, 2010

And the winner is. . .

Candy!  I randomly chose (eenie-meenie-miney-moe!) Candy out of the three comments that were left on my blog this past week.  Jackie will be emailing Candy her free Altered Pages collage sheet!  And by the way, Altered Pages is having a great sale, 30% off all digital collage sheets!  She has so many, it's hard to choose!  Just sign up for the Altered Pages newsletters to get notified of all the great sales and new items. 

Here's a Mother's Day card I made yesterday for Jay's mom:

3 comments:

  1. o nice - she will like that !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow. This is exciting. Now I won't have any excuses for not trying some of your techniques, right? Also, I love your MD card. I hope she appreciates how much work goes into it. It is gorgeous. Is the bow a bow, or pieces of ribbon? It is hard to tell from the picture.
    Thanks loads,
    Candy

    ReplyDelete