Sunday, June 21, 2009

Inchies!!


I've joined quite a few inchie swaps lately so I thought I'd show you some I've done in the past. These were for a swap on Swap-Bot (my first!) These were so easy, as are most inchies - at least most that I do! The hardest part for me is thinking about how I can get as much on a 1-inch square as possible! I used a bird inchie collage sheet. First I punched out scalloped inchies and then stamped with some script on them - edged them with Versamark and embossed with silver and glued on the inchie bird picture. I wanted to dangle something! So I stamped "sing" and a swirl on shrink plastic, punched a hole and shrunk it - then hung it from the inchie with a tiny safety pin! The safety pin worked great - I tried using a tiny paper clip but I couldn't open those little suckers enough to get them through the plastic and the inchie. I liked the way these turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment