Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My First


This is my first post to this blog that I set up months ago. I'm not sure who will want to see what I'm doing but I thought it might be fun to post some of the stuff I'm doing in my little craft nest!


This is an ATC I made for a group I'm in. I had fun with making the background - I just swiped Kiwi Kiss, Purely Pomengranate and So Saffron pads on watercolor paper cards and swished over it with a large, very wet paintbrush. Then I stamped the bird, covered the slide holders with paper, adhered the slide holder, and added the little flower.
I'm going to try to keep up with posting present and past work so you can see that I just don't sit around all day eating bonbons (like my husband thinks I do!)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first post!!!! Now, I'll check at least every other day to see if you're keeping up!

    Your Sister

    ReplyDelete