Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm Bird Crazy


It seems that many of my cards lately have included birds. I have lots of bird stamps and I just love them! Here's a card I made yesterday for one of my trading groups. I used a music score background, sprayed it with Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist, and stamped the birds with black ink. I adhered that to a card of SU Sage Shadow which I sprayed with Patina Glimmer Mist and edged with Brilliance Crimson Copper. I hope you can see the shimmer in the photo. I stamped the Bible verse with Stazon Timber Brown on vellum and tore it out and adhered it to the card. I thought I was done, but decided it needed something dimensional. I didn't have enough of any one charm that I liked, so I punched out these little birds (4) with my Martha Stewart bird punch and gathered them all together with a SU mini library clip. There are your "many Sparrows!"

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can't really read the bible verse though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you click on the pic and it's enlarged you can read the verse AND see the shimmer mist!

    ReplyDelete