Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sad News

I know I haven't posted in awhile.  My mother was doing so much better but on September 4 she had a stroke and died on September 6.  I am so saddened by her death, she was not only a mother but also a friend.  I had to rush back from NC and my sisters came from Maine, North Carolina and one lives near me in Florida.  So it's been a rough couple weeks.  Also, Jay and I came down with horrendous colds, we've been living on Sudafed and Bufferin!  We're going back to NC tomorrow for most of October and look forward to enjoying the fall weather.  I'm about to start working on Matt and Jen's Save-the-Dates so I'll be posting some pictures of them soon.  Here's a photo of my mom with all of her daughters:  (from L to R)  April, me, Mom, Diane, Lesley.  We miss you Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Priceless. I continue to pray for you and your sisters. I love you, Terri

    ReplyDelete