Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Challenge!



Since my last post I've come home from North Carolina and gone to Maine and back. I'm home now until the end of August and am trying to keep abreast of all the projects I've committed to!




This one is from a Yahoo group called Card Swapping for Fun, but this was a challenge to use what the hostess sent to you and create something, not necessarily a card. We were sent a coaster and a scalloped oval punch. I just purchased a stamp set from Cornish Heritage Farms and was anxious to use it. I made this little "Honey Do" list using the stamp set and Stampin'Up papers. You send a picture of your creation to the hostess, she posts all the pictures in a file and the members vote on the one they like best. The winner receives a small prize. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment